Obesity is one of the most famous diseases of the modern age, it is the first cause of many common diseases such as diabetes and stress, the best solution is to perform modern obesity surgery, the most famous is the process of gastric hemorrhage, especially after the patient has failed many times in adhering to dieting, exercise and weakness.
Many cosmetic patients are concerned about the feasibility of surgery and the removal of parts of the stomach, but cosmetic doctors in Turkey advise to undergo weight-loss operations to avoid the complications of weight gain, as they ensure that operations are as simple as other surgery and characterized by its efficiency and effectiveness in weight reduction.
The idea of gastric toning is to reduce the size of the stomach and therefore eat a small amount of food and take into account the non-proliferation of sugars and fats, and eating them as much as the daily need and preferably the fat is unsaturated such as olive oil is recommended to eat dairy products without fat, so as not to lose the process results, By eating an adequate amount of carbohydrates and proteins.
The equation in the case of quantification of the stomach is to reduce the proportion of eating and thus increase the rates of burning, as doctors confirm that the removal of part of the stomach and the process of digestion is harmless at all.
* What is meant by cutting stomach:
Stomach amputation or cutting of the stomach is a recent surgery, in which a large part of the stomach is cut to 70% or more, it eliminates the hunger hormone. The patient relies on fluids for a period of up to one month, then gradually begins eating natural foods. Very safe and not accompanied by great pain.
* Types of gastric surgeries:
– surgical quantification.
– Non-surgical (non-surgical).
* First surgical quantification:
Cut the small intestine and connect it to the upper part of the stomach and thus reduce the amount of food inside the stomach and absorbed the body enter undigested food into the small intestine immediately after eating it is not absorbed and get out of the body and thus reduce the size of the stomach.
• Many obese patients wonder about not losing weight at close intervals during the first year?
Doctors confirm that this is normal because the majority of weight loss occurs during the first three months, and then lose a little weight during the next six months, that is, during the first year less weight loss until it stops, during the process of toning the stomach loses half the amount of weight supposed to decrease To make his body perfect.
* Second: Non-Surgical Coagulation:
Is the best type of obesity disposal, but one of the latest technologies that are still not common in most countries for its development, the process is done using the threads inside the stomach laparoscopy.
The endoscope is inserted from the mouth to the stomach, and then the wall of the stomach is defined, the thread is placed to close a large part of the stomach, so that the filling is extended from the bottom of the stomach to the top, the doctor can reduce the size of the stomach without cutting any part of it, only one can then go home.
• Advantages of gastric bypass surgery:
– Non-surgical operation where it can be returned again in case of need of the patient.
– Relieve nausea and recover quickly compared with surgical quantification.
– Post-exercise food is much better than conventional chipping surgery.
• Preparation of the obese patient for the process of endoscopic endoscopic hemorrhage:
– Does not need to stay in the hospital.
– Ensure that the patient does not suffer from gastric ulcers, reflux of the esophagus, hernia in the neck of the stomach.
– Control the control of sugar and pressure.
• Advantages of performing non-surgical bleaching:
– Lack of infusion rate in non-surgical quantification (endoscopic hemorrhage).
– The operation of the most safe obesity surgeries.
– Muffling surgery is more recent than stomach stapling and most effective.
– Very little cost compared to surgical quantification.
– Ghrelin is missing the hunger hormone as a result of the removal of most parts of the stomach, which reduces appetite and causes a quick sense of satiety.
– The size of the stomach is greatly reduced, which helps in weight loss if the patient follow the doctor’s instructions New Life Protein and Balanced diet.
– Treatment of the most common diseases such as diabetes and pressure, which are difficult to cure by traditional treatment.
– There is no damage to the functions of the stomach or digestive system and does not affect the rest of the body.
* How do we evaluate the results of the quantification process?
– The study of the case well and subject to all rays and tests and determine the type of surgery appropriate obesity for the patient condition (surgical quantification – non-surgical – conversion course).
– A skilled medical team during the process of sealing or conducting a non-surgical endoscope.
– A good medical team to follow up after the operation, especially at the time of recovery.
– Obese patient should take care of the availability of these things in the hospital, which is undergoing obesity surgery because it is a continuous chain and not only the success of the surgery so that the process to achieve its objectives and avoid complications.
* Symptoms of gastric stenosis after surgery:
– Sickness may occur in the body after the process of weight loss, hair loss, dizziness, and weakness of the body.
– Symptoms may occur as a result of the patient’s lack of commitment to eat small meals every two or three hours between the main meals.
– The irregularity of the patient to take vitamins and supplements for two or three months, after this period determined by the doctor becomes the patient more able to eat food and stop the supplements.
* The most important reasons why patients do not respond to the process of quantifying the stomach sleeve?
The habits of the obese patients of the wrong food and drink in sugars, alcohol and soft drinks because they are easy to absorb.
* Role of a plastic surgeon in directing a patient with obesity?
The honesty and transparency of the cosmetic doctor comes in explaining the patient’s condition with credibility and providing all the surgical alternatives and clarifying the types of various obesity processes that suit the patient’s condition based on informing him of his health condition and whether he suffers any chronic diseases and also explain his medical history in case he is present so that the doctor is fully aware of his health condition And the negatives of each surgery on the other and guide the patient to the best types of surgeries, which helps the patient of obesity in the end to take the appropriate decision on the most appropriate surgery, according to the food habits that result in the success of the process and achieve its objectives or not, Yep very carefully, like someone who has previous experience in the conduct of a successful stomach reduction operations.